- Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN has launched a new line of Ready to Cook meals to meet growing customer demand for convenient and quick meal options.
- Available to order as part of a subscription, each recipe comes with pre-portioned, pre-chopped ingredients and a recyclable aluminum tray.
- The ingredients will; have to be combined and baked.
- “We believe these meals meet an important need for our key customer segments, including families, a category we see as one of the biggest opportunities for Blue Apron,” said chief product officer Josh Friedman.
- Ready to Cook meals will be available to order through Blue Apron’s website and mobile app on the Two-Serving and Four-Serving menu starting July 29.
- Price Action: APRN shares are trading higher by 2.71% at $3.03 on the last check Monday.
- Photo via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.