- Pop culture and lifestyle brand Funko Inc FNKO is planning to enter the video game market through a partnership with game developer 10:10 Games.
- The companies’ first co-production will be a AAA Action Platformer in 2023.
- The production will be led by a video game developer and five-time BAFTA award winner Jon Burton.
- The game, in addition to being an action platformer, will have major third-party studio integration and will be compatible with current and next-gen consoles and PC.
- “By partnering with 10:10 Games and utilizing the best creators in the business, we will have the talent to deliver games that reflect Funko’s unique look and feel across its lines and varied products,” said CEO Andrew Perlmutter.
- Price Action: FNKO shares are trading lower by 0.76% at $23.57 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.