- Helbiz Inc HLBZ has released the HelmetChecker, a real-time AI helmet verification, for sale to micro-mobility operators.
- The helmet verification will help operators looking to increase the ease at which they meet compliance requirements and improve the safety of their riders.
- HelmetChecker uses AI and computer vision to ensure that a rider is wearing a helmet and has the strap secured.
- The technology has been piloted and launched within the Helbiz app already.
- Price Action: HLBZ shares are trading lower by 4.96% at $0.59 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.