US consumer prices are projected to rise 1.1% on the month in June following a much hotter-than-expected 1.0% increase in the previous month. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga’s insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Crexendo, Inc. CXDO CEO Steven G Mihaylo acquired a total of 363 shares at an average price of $3.00. To acquire these shares, it cost around $1.09 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company’s stock dropped around 34% over the previous six months.
- What Crexendo Does: Crexendo Inc is a provider of cloud communications, UCaaS, call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services.
Panacea Life Sciences Holdings
- The Trade: Panacea Life Sciences Holdings, Inc. PLSH CEO Leslie Buttorff acquired a total of 7,700 shares at an average price of $0.28. The insider spent around $2.18 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company’s shares jumped 150% over the previous month.
- What Panacea Life Sciences Does: Panacea Life Sciences Holdings Inc is engaged in the production of legal, trace THC, hemp-derived cannabinoid products for consumers and pets.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Reflect Scientific, Inc. RSCF CEO, CFO Kim Boyce acquired a total of 50,000 shares at an average price of $0.10. To acquire these shares, it cost around $5 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company’s shares have declined over 12% since the start of the year.
- What Reflect Scientific Does: Reflect Scientific Inc is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of innovative products targeted at the life science market.
Martin Midstream Partners
- The Trade: Martin Midstream Partners L.P. MMLP President and CEO Robert D Bondurant acquired a total of 584.8873 shares at an average price of $3.78. The insider spent $2.21 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Martin Midstream Partners is expected to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 on July 20, 2022.
- What Martin Midstream Partners Does: Martin Midstream Partners LP has a diverse set of operations focused in the United States Gulf Coast region.