- Nano Labs Ltd NA gained 38.5% to $9.41.
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. IEA gained 28.9% to 13.44 after the company announced it will be acquired by MasTec for $14 per share in cash and stock.
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. SIGA shares jumped 24.2% to $15.10 after the World Health Organization declared monkeypox a public health emergency of global concern.
- Zymergen Inc. ZY gained 19.2% to $2.3850 after the company announced it will be acquired by Ginkgo Bioworks in an all-stock transaction valued at an approximately $300 million.
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated FRD jumped 17.6% to $9.75 after reporting Q4 results. The company posted a Q4 loss of $1.11 per share, versus a year-ago profit of $1.50 per share. The company’s sales, however, climbed to $75.09 million from $49.21 million.
- MP Materials Corp. MP rose 9.8% to $31.25. MP Materials will replace Sanderson Farms in the S&P MidCap 400 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, July 27.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE gained 9.4% to $72.45 following the retirement of longtime head Vince McMahon and after the company provided Q2 guidance. Loop Capital upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and raised its price target from $59 to $90.
- SVB Financial Group SIVB gained 7.9% to $389.91 after Evercore ISI upgraded the stock from In-Line to Outperform and announced a $430 price target.
- PBF Energy Inc. PBF gained 7.7% to $28.44 amid strength in oil and natural gas prices.
- Golar LNG Limited GLNG rose 7.4% to $23.18 amid a gain in oil and natural gas prices.
- CVR Energy, Inc. CVI jumped 7.1% to $31.05 amid a gain in oil and natural gas prices.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.